Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mom's Dreamland




Since we have all been sickly and no fun the past two weeks, my camera has been neglected and very few pictures have been taken. Who wants a picture taken when you are under the weather? You wouldn't know he was sick by this grin. He crawled under and over things to get a good view out the window at Murphy and Jackson on the patio. They make him smile, so he goes to extremes to get close to them.






I have decided to post a few pictures of Joshua's scrapbook I have been working on when I have time. Last weekend, I was able to sneak away after Josh went to sleep to a crop night with my girlfriends from work. We had such a great time. We scrapped from 7 until midnight!!!! It is like my fantasy.... they LOCK you inside the scrapbooking store and you have a "tab" going all night. So, basically if I am working on a page and I think, " hummm, it sure would be nice if I had a piece of ribbon to match," I just pop out of my seat and go find some in the store and add it to my tab. It can be a little dangerous, so I try really hard not to go overboard. But, seriously, it is like a dream come true ( kind of like how when I was a teenager, I would dream of getting locked in a mall). However, the very best part is the fabulous company ( not including the crazy lady sitting at a nearby table that would whistle all the tunes on the radio... I mean, I think Bon Jovi can rock hard enough without her added whistles).
I hope you enjoy the pages to look at. I took two layouts per shot, and they are out of order, sorry. I think if you double click on the pictures, they will blow up ( not literally) and you can read the text that tells you what he was doing each month.







1 comment:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Okay, I've seen better pictures of yours truly....but we sure had fun, didnt we!
LOVE your layouts!