I just couldn't resist posting this picture from a few days ago. Isn't it so cute??? A perfect picture of a daddy and his little buddy. Josh loves to wear Chris' hats. He usually just holds on to it while it's atop his head. He doesn't take it off, but just holds it in place.
I can't believe it is THURSDAY! Josh and I have been so bored this week. With his runny nose and wicked bad cough, I hate to take him to anywhere where other little ones are. Therefore, Mother's Day Out, the gym, and playgroups with friends are out. Other than shopping, there is not much left to do and I am trying really hard to not shop. So, we have been going on long walks in the afternoon and just hanging out around the house.
Happy Birthday, Granee Gayle!!! It was actually yesterday, but she was doing laundry and grading papers when I talked to her last night. TODAY she is going to celebrate, so we are pretending today is her birthday. Have a great day, Gayle!! ( No laundry, no books, no grades)!
Here's another hat pictures for you to enjoy!
1 comment:
Such a cute photo!
I love it!
Sorry to hear your bored....we should have scrapped this week...call me next time!
Post a Comment