

As promised, here are the First Annual State Fair pictures. We (and all the other families with strollers in Dallas) went to the fair on Saturday with our friends Brent, Erin, and Katie. The fair always delivers a good time and a big stomach ache. We walked around the Midway and the boys tried to win big stuffed animals for the kids, but no luck despite the cash dished out. I'm convinced all those games are rigged. However, we did score a giant stuffed penguin from a teenage boy who had won it and obviously was too cool to walk around the fair with it all day. Sweet! Josh loves it and has been seen babbling to it. I wonder what they were discussing?




4 comments:
So glad you enjoyed the Fair! Awesome penguin. Ava won a plush flower. The penguin is much cooler.
You'd never had a turkey leg before? Foreigner. Even I've had one - and they ARE for me. I'm jeal that y'all got to go to an awesome fair.
Those pics are too cute! We've got to get together soon so I can see little Joshua in person! Julie Wood
ok, you really need to watch Mr. josh... first he is holding Katie's hand, then trying to pull her pants down?! He is a little young isn't he ha ha! CUTE CUTE! kelly
Post a Comment