
Wednesday night was BUNKO night with my NICU friends. Twelve of us meet once a month at a different host's home and enjoy a night of dice rollin' fun. There are many laughs and hugs, as well as threats, trash talk, and screaming involved. Although we all love each other, when it comes to the money bag, things get dirty. Kelly won it tonight, which is good because every month she complains that she NEVER wins the money. YEAH Kelly! Spend it wisely- not really.
October is my month to host and tonight was my FIRST time as I am a fairly new member. It is quite an honor to be a member of this elite BUNKO group and more of an honor to open my home to all these lovely ladies. I made a family favorite, Mexican Stack-Up, for dinner and some yummy treats for us to enjoy. There were pumpkins all over the house, including in the beer served. Below are some pictures for you to see.
Note: I had a babysitter come help me this afternoon so I could prepare. NO WAY could I have pulled this off on my own. Even though, as you can see, Josh is VERY helpful, of course.
The boys got home just in time for my friends to give Josh some good-night kisses and join us for the group picture. It was a late night for all involved and I am sure we will pay for it tomorrow.
October Bunko Pictures:







3 comments:
Alison I'm so impressed!! You're the best hostess ever! Those sugar cookies look delish. What a fun party...I wish I was there! Seriously though, pumpkin beer?
Wow - do all of you go all out every time? That is impressive! I wish I were part of your bunko group too! Looks like a lot of fun!
Thanks for a wonderful time!!! You are a superb hostess(and yes, I would have had just as good of a time even if I hadn't won the money!! hee hee) kelly
Post a Comment