Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weeeeeee!!!




We finally put up Josh's new bucket swing. His friend, Matthew has one and Josh LOVES it when we get to go to Austin to play and swing. Naturally, I had to get one for him to enjoy. It is so fabulous. Josh has been getting fussy every evening around 5pm, so I take him outside to swing and play with the dogs, and it is an instant cure! Best money I've spent.



Murphy enjoys having Josh stuck in one position so she can slobber all over him. Josh giggles and giggles at her!


Kind of a bummer of a week here at our house. It all started last week with Josh's cold which he passed to me over the weekend. Then he caught another little bug that manifests in a different, more messy form. I am sure you can imagine what I am referring to. After a lot of laundry and Pedilyte for a few meals, he is getting better. The little monkey is still crawling, giggling, and trying to climb all over everything despite the little germs floating around inside him. We have be staying home most of the week, and Josh has been sleeping a lot. Chris has been working INSANE hours and has a big presentation today, say an extra big prayer for him, he was up all night with a fever, looks like bugs decided he was next. Warning: stay away from us!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

love love love the murphy kisses picture...you know, a boy & his dog and all that.....*smile*

Nicole said...

miniman gets cuter and cuter! i'm going to get him a handglider for his birthday.