This week has been very low key at our house. I am trying to get Josh back on a normal schedule after a month of various travels. We tried Mother's Day Out on Monday, but he only lasted one hour before they called and told me he was "coming unglued" everytime they put him down. I don't blame him, though. After a week of travels and being in Mother's Day Out for the first time, he was probably overwhelmed. So, we have been trying an hour at the gym daycare everyday and he has done well. Of course, now he has a runny nose, but I guess that is to be expected.I gave Josh a teething biscuit the other day. A friend told me that they are great and will keep him entertained for hours. The result: see picture above. A COMPLETE MESS!!! And, am I crazy, or are they a huge choking hazard??? He kept getting little pieces off and I had to do some serious finger sweeping. I don't know if we will use those again, sorry Josh.
Sorry for such a boring post, but I had to show y'all the messy picture. Have a good weekend!
2 comments:
I agree! Those teething biscuits are terrible choke hazards...I had to go digging in Matt's mouth numerous times with those things. They scare me! But it looks like Josh enjoyed it. ;)
Yeah, I never used those teething biscuits much b/c they were (i) messy (as Josh clearly points out in his adorable picture); (ii) seemed to big for when they allegedly needed them; and (iii) by the time Isa seemed old enough to be using them, she hated the taste of them. Hope he enjoys MDO next time he goes!
Post a Comment