Kacey is so sweet with Josh and Pete always does a good job wearing him out with his zerperts and silly games. He obviously had a fabulous time. It is so good to have friends you trust and know love spending time with your child.After I put Josh in his crib, we were sitting around talking and Kacey squealed and pointed at the backdoor. This is what we saw....
... a poor little frog stuck between the door and the dog's scratch gate. Look how sad he is. "Uhh, can I get a hand, guys?"
Pete saves the day (and the frog's life) by helping him out with my handy dandy Crate and Barrel catalog.
Freedom!!! Bye-bye froggy. Too bad Josh missed the excitement. He probably would have giggled at the little guy. Oh, who am I kidding, he probably would have tried to stick Mr. Frog in his mouth.
We're off to New York for my brother's wedding this weekend. Josh's first BIG trip, with an airplane ride and everything! Say a prayer for us!
2 comments:
I hope Joshua is good for you on the plane! So nice that Gayle & Roland will be accompanying you guys. Please tell Phil & Anna congratulations from us. We are thrilled that they are getting married. Have a safe, but very fun trip!!
Minibaby gets to have fun with his friends all the time, including amphibious friends. How did that frog do that??
Tell miniman that I will snuggle him soon enough. And I'm bringing my backpack and am putting him in it and stealing him away. Muwahaha! See you soon, xoxo
Post a Comment