Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm with the band!




Saturday night was Chris' big Gig with his firm's band, "Delicious Bass." Chris' parents came in town to see the big show and lend their support. It was a great performance and we were ALL completely impressed by Chris' multi-talented abilities. He was the lead male vocalist, played the saxophone AND harmonica! I wish everyone could have seen him jam on the stage. It was great. Maybe when the recording comes out we can include one of his songs on our blog. I wish I could have brought Josh with us to see his Rock Star Daddy, but I feared his hearing would be permanently damaged. Josh, however, did partake in the festivities by wearing his 'I'm with the Band" onesie. Chris should enjoy the little man's support now, because in a few years Josh will be SO embarrassed that his dad is rock'in in front of people!

2 comments:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

How cool is Josh to have a rock star daddy!??! :)

Anonymous said...

wow... who knew my friends husband was so talented?! should i ask for his autograph now before he is as popular as beckham?!