Wednesday, July 25, 2007

GOT 'EM!!!!



You all may remember several posts ago, I commented on how Josh was working SO hard to get his toes in his mouth. Well, I am happy to announce he finally got them and I wish you all could have since the look of shear satisfaction on his face after he did so. He had that... " Mom, did you see what I just did, that was so cool!" look on his face. It made me proud.

We have had a rough couple of days due to sniffles, sneezes, and coughs. We are both finding it hard to smile today, so I decided I would tell you all the wonderful things in life that makes Josh happy (and therefore makes me smile too).



  • Laying in the hammock every evening before bedtime
  • One of his 514 green hospital pacifiers
  • Splashing in the bathtub
  • Murphy and Jackson ( especially Murphy; he has a thing for blonds)
  • Shopping at Target- so much to see there
  • Being tickled
  • The head of his stacking elephant toy ( not the whole thing, just the head)
  • The remote control- I think he even likes it more than his father- WOW!
  • Bananas and Oatmeal
  • The pool
  • The man inside the phone that gives us our messages- makes him smile every time.
  • Having his head rubbed before bedtime
  • Music, any kind of music
  • Seeing how high pitched and how loud he can make his squeals
  • Meeting new people
  • Baby Einstein videos- so much so it scares me a little, they only come out in an emergency.
  • "The Hungry Caterpillar"
  • Sticking ANYTHING ( including my nose) in his mouth
  • Swinging on the porch swing and watching the dogs play
  • Waking up every morning- we hear him laugh and squeal in his crib every morning.

The BEST alarm clock I've ever had!

PS: My computer will be at summer camp for about two weeks ( really- at the shop, but I am in denial about how much it will cost to fix), so I may not post for a little while. I am sure I will have lots to say when I come back!





<

No comments: