Friday, October 24, 2008

Josh being Josh





"This product is not intended to be used as a toy."

I decided to buy an Elmo potty for Josh. I just wanted to get him acquainted with the idea, but seemingly, he had better plans for the seat. Thankfully, it has never been used, for anything other than a hat that is.





Thanks to a dear friend (you know who you are), I have been forced to spend ungodly amounts of time watching The Gummy Bear Song on YouTube. Josh will come running up to me saying "song, song, song, song, song" until I finally give in and let him watch an inappropriately dressed Gummy Bear shake his booty on the screen. Ugh. However, this week, Pickles has done a great job diverting his attention to other fun videos on YouTube. Josh will cosy up into her lap and force her to stop working and show him clips of "ppppplanes" and "larlarlars" (a.k.a. helicopters- no idea where that comes from, but that is what he consistently calls them), and "cho-chos." I love this sweet picture, he loves his Pickles.


Look at these cuties! This week, we made a trip to the Arboretum to take pictures of Josh and his good friends. Meagan, Katie, and Thomas, (not pictured) have known Josh his ENTIRE life! These four kids have been "playing" together since Josh was only 3 weeks old, when "playing" involved staring blankly at each other.



Josh and I have been having a great time with Nicole this week! We are going to be so sad to see her go tomorrow. Thankfully, in her place, Phil and my parents will be in town. We have a fun weekend planned and we hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

josh does love the innertubes. and pickles LOVES josh! (oh REALLY?)
had a great time with you all this week... can't wait to come back in december. xoxo

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Josh keeps getting cuter & cuter!
PS: when will I see you again?