And, for those of you who know Josh- yes, he is pointing at a "pppppppplane" in the sky.
Guest List:
This picture makes me laugh. He was obviously serenading Katie (a.k.a. Adorable Pixie) who was no doubt close by, with his harmonica. I hope it was not that awful Dixie Chicks song I alluded to in a previous post (White Trash Wedding).
What is the only thing better than a birthday party? The State Fair! Yep, Josh made his THIRD appearance at the State Fair after Meagan's party on Saturday. Josh's sweet aunt Ginger was in town and the boys brought her to the fair. I hear he loved it just as much as the first two times and devoured a corny dog. The rest of the year will pale in comparison to that fun-filled Saturday!
The Boys Weekend of 2008 was a success! Although I am lacking many photos, there were lots of manly things going on, including, but not limited to... unhealthy eating, football watching, a trip to the state fair, ball throwing, guitar playing and activities involving power tools (by Chris, not Josh- hopefully).

1 comment:
Stop it! he is the cutest cowboy ever!
Post a Comment