This past weekend, I escaped with a few of my best college girlfriends to a relaxing paradise. These girls have been with me for years and I love them dearly. We spent hours and hours just doing what we do best, talking and giggling about nothing and everything. I love that our friendship and conversations can pick up from hours or months before without a missed step.
On Saturday, after a rough day of manicures, pedicures and marathon naps, we headed to a bar on the lake to watch the FABULOUS Longhorn game. We had so much fun rooting for the horns with the locals.
This week, Josh and I are holding Aunt Pickles hostage at our house! We get to spend ALLLL week with her. I don't think she really knows what she is in for this week, but I'm hoping we don't scare her off too quickly. Stay tuned for an update on what Chris and Josh were up to while the girl's were away. They had loads of fun, I'm just awaiting a few pictures....
.
No comments:
Post a Comment