"I'm pretty sure there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking, and I plan on finding out what that is. "
- Derek Zoolander
***********************
We had our photo shoot at the beautiful Arboretum last week. It was a perfect morning for pictures, but nobody told Josh. Since the photo shoot was during his 'regularly scheduled never to be messed with or else you're in big trouble' nap time, he was serious, confused, and tired. Not grumpy; he just refused to smile. I even broke out the dancing turtle and still nothing! That was the case until one of his girlfriends showed up. As soon as I saw Paul walking up with Norah, I called out to him in desperation. "PLEASE bring Norah over here to flirt with Josh!" She was the key that unlocked Josh's hidden smile. The picture posted above is the moment he saw Norah.
Looks like love to me!
Here we are dislocating Josh's shoulders.Ha! Just Kidding.
He liked it, and we got a little smile out of him.
Andrea does a great job capturing the vibrate colors in her pictures. There are more pictures of Josh on her blog along with a link to her website. Check it out...
http://andreabphotography.blogspot.com/
Andrea does a great job capturing the vibrate colors in her pictures. There are more pictures of Josh on her blog along with a link to her website. Check it out...
http://andreabphotography.blogspot.com/
Faye became his favorite person when she blew bubbles for him to catch.
No morning nap + hours of chasing after bubbles = a fabulously long afternoon nap.
Delightful.
******************************
Happy 30th Birthday Tim!
Happy 30th Birthday Tim!

On Saturday, we packed up and drove to Jacksonville to celebrate Uncle Tim's 30th birthday. It was a very short trip, but great to spend time with Chris' family. Roland grilled some great burgers and as always, Gayle pulled out all the stops to make it a special celebration for Tim.
My poor boy refused to nap ALL DAY in Jacksonville.As previously mentioned, that can lead to trouble.
If it were not for that balloon, we would have had a very unhappy little man on our hands. By bedtime, he was D.O.N.E.

We are still recovering from our weekend of very little sleep.
I am obviously getting old. When I was a new nurse out of college (and supporting my law student husband), I could work five 12 hour night shifts back to back. Now, I work ONE and I'm out for a good couple of days.
Pathetic.
Good Night.


2 comments:
Joshua's photos are gorgeous!
pathetic!
ok, i know i've already mentioned this, but i LOVE the pics. you have such a cute little man on your hands!!!
Post a Comment