My parents have been in town this week. A great treat for a usually mundane week in April. Josh LOVES running back and worth from Granddad to MeMe bringing them various toys to look at. He just loves having people around who's sole purpose is to give him attention. We headed to the outlet malls one day and had a great time cleaning out the outlet's stock of merchandise. Josh didn't give a second thought to the handsome clothes I got him for the summer. All he cared about was riding the quarter-operated train, bus, turtle, and tractor. Good thing Granddad's pockets have a bottomless supply of quarters. I think we gave the train more money than I spent in Banana Republic. Hummm, no, not possible. (Just kidding, Chris).


1 comment:
oh, just stop it with all this cuteness! now, where can miniman purchase the plane that brings him to my house for some pickletime?
xoxo
Post a Comment