Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The madness continues

Step 1: Locate and remove paper towel roll from cabinet.

Step 2: Unroll by gently pushing roll along flat surface.

Step 3: Unroll remaining paper towel by walking into and out of living room, into kitchen, over to dining room, into formal living room, and finish in bedroom.
Step 4: Whine when the paper is out and all the fun is over.

______________________________________________________________

We have been having a great week so far. I worked all weekend. It takes me a good 2 days to recover from staying up all weekend. I'm not a young college girl anymore. Josh has been having fun at school. This week his teacher told me that he pushed a plastic playhouse all over the room. It is no small toy either. It is as tall as he is and would probably fit 6 Josh-sized kids inside. It takes some muscles to push a house like that around a room. I see the "World's Strongest Man" competition in his future. Those burly men from the Netherlands have no chance against this blond haired Irish kid.
The dogs have been pretty pathetic lately. It is too cold and windy to take Josh out for a walk so unfortunately, the dogs suffer. Murphy seems to have forgiven us.....
Murphy trying to make-out with me.



Cheater.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Miniman is so easy to entertain (and is so easily entertaining)! I'll send him a pack of tp for Valentine's day-- he could wrap your whole house! xoxo