
Future Frat Boy
As evidence by the above picture, Josh is doing quite well with the sometimes difficult transition to milk/sippy cup. He has gone 36 hours without a bottle or formula. Kind of sounds like he is in formula rehab. Truthfully, Josh has never been too picky about his source of food. This picture cracks me up. I love how he has his pointer finger out like he is saying, "Hang on, allllmommooost doonnnneee- There! Done!!!"
BURP!

This evening Erin and Katie came over for some playtime. Erin and I have concluded that the
4-6pm hours are torture. So why not go through the torture together? They had fun playing together and giggling at each other and Erin and I had fun reminiscing on our first play date a year ago when both kids slept peacefully in their car seats. Ahhh, those were the days.
This is where I wish I was right now.
Right under that tree.
With a margarita.
And a good book.
Anyone else?

5 comments:
you go Josh! glad you like to "chug!!"
Sign me up! Please.
when are we going to playa again? i'm dying to go!!!
seriously, who's been teaching him to binge drink (milk)? and the beach is the best idea you've had all year, alison. let's go.
I would get burnt at the beach...mabye if there were an umbrella and lots of Water Babies sunblock!
Post a Comment