Today Josh was "into" a lot of fun and interesting things around the house.
When he woke up, he went straight for the kitchen cabinets. The new ones are not baby-proofed yet, so it is fair game for Mr. Sticky Fingers.

Then, he unloaded my Tupperware drawer as I was getting his breakfast ready. Literally unloaded. I have this thing with Tupperware. Can you ever have too much? Today, I answered that question. Yes, you can indeed have too much Tupperware, especially when your little adventurous son dumps it all over your house. He has done this before, but now that he is walking, the fun really begins. I have been finding Tupperware all of over today- bathroom, laundry room, under Murphy's bed, etc. I spent an hour scrubbing every piece of plastic, marinara-stained piece of Tupperware.
After a nap to regain some energy, it was off to Target. Just our typical daily trip to Target. Until I get to the check-out and found the monkey slippers that Josh must have sneaked into my basket at the last minute. He enjoys pulling things off the shelves and hiding them under the jacket next to him in the cart. Do you think that excuse will work on Chris for a new pair of shoes I want to purchase?
While unloading the groceries, I found Josh sorting through the laundry.
Next project, organizing my candle cabinet (another thing you can't have too many of). So helpful, he is!
2 comments:
josh is too freaking cute.
i love the way you blog.
the tee shirt rocks.
How could anyone fault that cute face for help'in strow some laundry around??? ;-)
Post a Comment