I will start this post a few hours after the last one ended....On Halloween afternoon, I was giving Josh his daily tickle resulting in a huge open mouthed belly laugh when I saw he has been working on growing some teeth!!! That's right, his first tooth FINALLY appeared on Halloween. Actually, he has two bottom teeth coming in simultaneously. Such an exciting moment! No pictures yet, they are still really little.
We took Josh trick or treating on Halloween night. We hit a couple of houses on our street and headed over to Brent and Erin's street to people watch. Their street is INSANE on Halloween! They had something like 600 people begging for candy- no kidding, 600 trick or treaters in one night. The neighbors were grilling hot dogs and another had a large screen set up and was showing the Simpson movie. It was madness! Erin and I took the babies over to a few friend's homes to show off their cute costumes. They had fun, but were D.O.N.E. by the time we made it back.
Here we are at Tommy and Kari's house.
...and now at Greg and Rebecca's house.
Thursday, my mom, Erin and I left the kiddos at home with a sitter and went to the Chi Omega Christmas Market. I am OFFICIALLY in the Christmas spirit. This is my favorite time of year. I know some people think it is too early to see Christmas decorations at the stores. I disagree, it's never to early to get crafty for Christmas! I love it! Christmas makes me smile ALMOST as much as Josh does every morning.
Friday, my dad came into town and we did two of my favorite activities... shopping and drinking margaritas. What a perfect day. My parents gave Josh a Radio Flyer Wagon and we had a great time walking him up and down the street ( pre-margarita consumption). They also gave him a dancing turtle that sings "Whip It" and Josh shakes his booty (literally) and giggles at it. So far it has served many hours of entertainment.

On Saturday, we decided to take my parents to the Fort Worth Stockyards. We saw the cattle drive and Josh got to sit on a real life Longhorn and pet all sorts of animals. Grandpa bought him a cowboy hat that he looks SUPER cute in. It was a great day.

1 comment:
Uh oh... teef! I'd like to teach him to say my very own first sentence: "I bites people."
Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment