Monday, November 12, 2007

GOT 'EM!!


After many failed attempts, I finally got a picture of Josh's first tiny (yet very sharp) teeth. He is so cute when he finds them and he sticks his tongue in and out of his mouth- like they are new toys to play with. Silly man.



I don't know if it is related to his new teeth, but Josh also has a new smile. He used to smile with a big wide open mouth, now he squints up his nose and sticks out his bottom jaw. This picture is the best I could get of this new found cuteness. Chris and I LOVE his new smile. This morning when I got home from work, Josh saw me walk into the room and gave me a big squinty smile and crawled as fast as he could to me. MELT MY HEART!!! That little smile gave me two extra hours of energy to play with him until it was that blessed time for Mother's Day Out.




Josh is also finally interested in books. He is a little more interested in pushing them around the floor and chewing on them, but occasionally I can get him to sit on my lap for 15 or 20 seconds to pay attention to the first page or two of a story. Progress, progress. Here he is with his Uncle Tim (we call him "UT" for short and it drives him crazy since he is an Aggie- Heehee). UT was in town this past weekend. Josh loves hanging out with him, and so do we. I am sure in a few years Josh will really love riding Tim's new John Deere tractor.
We have a fun week planned! Stay tuned.

No comments: