
Josh loves to push things around the house. Whether it is a toy car, a box of diapers, the remote, or a tube of toothpaste, if it slides he will push it. His newest trick is pushing things under other things. Book under Rug. Water Bottle under Dog. Shoe under Plant. Cell phone under a towel that is then placed under a couch cushion which is then pushed under the couch. This is why my cell phone was MIA for almost two days. I did the smart thing and called my phone, but due to lack of battery that brilliant plan failed. UGH!! It wasn't until Josh pushed a spatula under the couch that I finally found my missing phone. So, if I have missed your calls- it's Josh's fault.
He is such a sweet boy. He has been sleeping a lot since he has been cutting those new, fancy teeth of his. By 10pm, he has been asleep for 3 hours and I miss him. So, I sneak into his nursery and watch him sleep. My little baby is becoming a little boy, right before my eyes. Oh my! It goes so fast. Speaking of... I'm going to go catch a glimpse of my sleeping baby before he changes again.
Y'all have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Just wait sweetheart...the phone is just the beginning. Soon to follow are the remotes, house phone, acorns, and anything else that they think need to be "put away" in its "proper place." ;-)
Sorry I have been abscent from blogging, we'll have a new issue in a day or two. Love you guys, Josh, Amber and Mason
I can't get enough of Isa sleeping either - I have to sneak in every night to see her b/f I go to bed. I love it. Sweet Joshua.
Post a Comment