
Today was arts and crafts day at the house. I stripped Josh down to his skivvies (pampers size3), strapped him into his high chair, smeared paint all over his hands and made hand print turkeys. He was so confused with the mysterious substance on his palms. I thought for sure he would stick his hands straight into his mouth. But, he didn't- he just looked at his hand like it was detached from his body and not really his. He then tried to wipe his hands...but not on the towel in front of him... NO, NO, NO. He is a B.O.Y.!!! He tried to attack me with his painted palm and rub it in my hair. I narrowly escaped his hand just in time for him to smear my left cheek with a nice glob of brown paint. Thank God for Crayola Non-Toxic Totally Removable Finger Paint. Here is the product of our labor. I think Chris enjoyed it. (Josh's fingers aren't that wide, he was playing).

I also did another page for Josh's scrapbook. I am almost caught up on his book. My goal is to have it done by his birthday party in January. We will see, little man is getting more and more of a hand full. I can't count how many times I said, " Joshua, No Touch Please" today. He just looks at me and grins and then touches whatever I asked him not to touch. He has NO IDEA what I am saying. Anyway, here is one of Josh's pages... it is probably my favorite so far...

Y'all have a safe and delicious Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment