My greatest blessing-

Other blessings that I am oh, so thankful for (in no particular order)....
Christmas ornaments
Hoodies
Margarita on the rocks no salt
Penguins
The Dyson
Glitter
Anchorman
Parents who love me
Vera Bradley bags
Josh's push toy
DVR
My faith
My handyman, Chris
"Bananaphone" ( Aunt Pickles, I know you are thankful for this one also)
My not crazy, but completely wonderful in-laws
Josh's chubby cheeks that I get to kiss everyday
The craft store
That I have a friend in Jesus
A good new recipe that only uses one pot ( two at the most)
Josh's little dimples on his hands
A husband that knows the answer to all my weird questions
Christmas Carols
Josh's swing
Domino's pizza
Murphy's smile
Jackson's snuggles
Thursday night TV
My work friends that make work not feel like work
Target
Josh's big smile when I walk into a room
Our health
Having friends I can count on
M&Ms
Mother's day Out- but only for the first 3 hours, then I want him back.
Having a big brother that I can brag about
That Josh is loved by so many people
1 comment:
yes, the bananaphone is at the top of my thanksgiving list, too.
you forgot thundercloud subs and getting caught in the rain. other than that, i think your list is comprehensive.
xoxo, los pickular
Post a Comment