Unfortualtey, the week turned tragic on Wednesday afternoon when our friends lost their precious little girl to an accident. In an instant, life changed for so many and all our hearts broke for the Moran Family. Audrey was a sweet little girl with an enourmous family that love her. Please keep them in your prayers. If you would like to see pictures of Audrey and/or leave a kind word for her greiving parents, here is the link-
If your heart leads you to give a financial gift towards her memorial fund here is that information:
Audrey Moran Memorial Fund
Wells Fargo Bank
Audrey's Aunt Tricia (link to blog: http://casadejones.blogspot.com/ ) sent this verse and I think there is nothing better to read to be comforted at this time.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace…This will be for the Lord’s renown, for an everlasting sign, which will not be destroyed.” Isaiah 55:8-13
___________________________________________________________________
On a brighter note, while we were in Austin, Josh and I met a new friend and an old one....

Introducing, for his first MiniBaby Blog apperance, Ryan James. I knew this kid would be cute and sweet, just like his parents!

And... welcome home Aunt Pickles! I wish Texas stole her back from NYC, but it was just a short trip. Just enough time for Josh and me to remember how much we miss her being around.

And a big Happy Birthday wish to Katie! I can't believe she is already ONE! That means Josh's birthday is just around the corner. Katie, it has been fun to see you grow this year!
Thank you for praying for our friends. I hope and pray they feel all the love that people are sending them.
1 comment:
I was bittersweet to see everyone this weekend and I realized how much I miss MY MINIMAN! He needs to pick up the bananaphone a little more often (and learn to talk on it. whatever).
xoxo from pickies
Post a Comment