
Having fun with iPhoto. This is why they say, "Once you go Mac, you'll never go back."
*********************
More 2010 Arboretum pictures.
(Please no comments on the hair. We are working on it. I promise.)
I am no miracle worker, I used green Skittles to make him sit still and say cheese.
Running full speed toward me and my camera. He did indeed bonk his head into my lens right after this picture. I swear, this kid can get hurt doing anything!!!

4 comments:
Josh is so cute! I love his witty banter! "Can I eat the tulip?" Seems like a logical question. Alison, great pictures! :)
i don't think he will ever advance past his 15 month look in my head. i think he will be frozen in time like that forever. how did he get so grown up??? surely my child is not that old!?
I remember looking into that baby face and thinking, 'who are you and what will you look like at 3?" Even then I could see Grandad Barnie and Chris Brown rolled up in one little face. I sure see CB in the green skittles picture, but my favorite is the last one. Determination, courage, adventure and motion all in one expression! Thanks, Alison.
granee
he is SO BIG! I know I say this everytime I see him, but oh my goodness... he grows like a weed! Probably because you feed him tulips. BIG xoxo from Pickies
Post a Comment