Josh loves to talk on the phone. One of his favorite phrases is, "Oh! The phone is ringing!!" stolen from his Wonder Pets friends. He will frequently scream that when my cell phone rings. It's pretty funny. The other day, I found him talking on the antique "phone" (which is really just a fake Pottery Barn version of an antique phone). I, of course, ran and caught it on video. This is only a slice of the close to 5 minute conversation he had with Pickles. Later in the day, he called Granee, Phil, MeMe, Ms. Erin, John M. and Daddy at work. At one point I believe he was on a conference call with all his girlfriends as he listed off about 10 of them when I asked him who is was talking to.
2 comments:
Holy Lord in Heaven. That was amazing. Showers, baths... I think Josh is trying to send me a message. Tell that boy he can call me anytime! xoxo
I laughed so hard. Especially when he asked if she was still there.
Post a Comment