Saturday, October 3, 2009

Aww Man!

As previously stated, Josh has been spouting out some pretty hilarious statements lately. For example, he told me I was hallucinating when I told him I saw a police car that he didn't seem to see, and when he licked the wooden spoon after I made a chocolate pie he said, " Yummy, Mommy. You did a good job."

His new favorite and increasingly frequent phrase is "Awww, man!" which he says constantly when something bad happens. He spills his milk... "Aww Man!" His matchbox cars crash into one another... "Aww Man!" His shoe becomes untied... "Aww Man!"



I wondered for a while where he picked up this phrase; must have been at school or something. Until, that is, I was downloading some videos from this week onto my computer and I came across this one from "the bounce house land" that we visited...



Busted. That phrase is so Alison. Who knew? He got the inflection down and everything! Proof that I have to watch what I say around this little human sponge.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Children pick up the most interesting things from their parents.....good words, bad words, brown hair, blond hair et.

Our "boy" is so growing up!
MeMe

Nicole said...

busted. i will be sure to plant some niiiiiice phrases for mb when i see him this week. yesssssss!