We had an "off" week at our house. Chris was home on his death bed with the dreaded flu all week, so Josh and I sequestered him to our bedroom and fled the scene during waking hours. Needless to say, having Chris at home all week has sent my internal clock completely out of whack and I have absolutely no idea what day it is. Josh loved having Daddy home all week, of course. He insisted on "showing" Daddy all his cars, making Daddy pretend food, singing Daddy Happy Birthday endlessly, etc. It was best for us to be out of the house.
We have scored a new park close (enough) to our house in a fancy neighborhood with ridiculously high taxes, and that we will reap the benefits of, thank you very much! We met the school boys at the park one fine sunny day and it was a huge success!

The other, cooler moms brought balls for their boys to play with, so Josh got in on the action. This photo series cracks me up. First, the boys run for the ball followed by the big tackle. There is a poor little boy at the bottom of this pile.
And so the contact sporting begins.
Lord help me.
I look away for 5 seconds and turn around to find Josh atop this climbing contraption made for kids ages 5-9yrs. Of course, I was worried so much about his safety that I stopped to get a picture before assuring his safe dismount. Mother of the Year? Check.
Time to steal the show from Josh for a minute. This week I hosted Bunco at my house and we had a great time rolling dice and giggling all night. Look at this great group of ladies! I am so very blessed to have co-workers that I would CHOOSE as my friends any day of the week. Makes my job and life complete having people like this in my life.
Here are a few pictures of the goodies I served at the party. Just imagine, a few years ago, Halloween was my least favorite holiday. I have learned to embrace the horror and I even served gummy bugs and worms.
We hope you all out there in Blogland have a wonderful week!





2 comments:
Josh...your Mom seriously needs to reconsider her career.....Al, you should go into the party business.
Great Job!...love you guys.
Chris hope you're feeling better. and you didn't need to take Levaquin!
MeMe
Awesome party treats Al!!! So creative! I hope this finds Chris well. Miss you guys!
big josh
Post a Comment