Before perusing this post, you should be aware that I believe next to Christmas time, State Fair time is the best time of the year. That being said, I have included countless adorable pictures of our trip to the Fair with Tricia, Matt, Will, Joy, and Ava. These were only the ones that made the highly competitive "blog-cut," so you can only imagine how many more are stored away on the camera. AND, don't think there won't be just as many when we go with Chris. Learn to love it, people! Me and my pictures aren't going anywhere. Just wait until Christmas.
Josh made it this year, 36 glorious inches!
Big kid rides... here we come!
Finally, a Josh-sized fire engine.
The kids loved, loved, loved riding the rides together. Josh and Matt fought over who got to sit next to Ava. Matt won every time.
No surprise that Matt and Josh loved the race car ride. It whipped them around the corners super fast and got both of them squealing like little girls.
Ice Cream Treat time at the Fair!
Can life get any better?
I have to include this picture of Josh giving the Longhorn Steer the horns and saying, " Hook 'em Horns!"
It was surprisingly unprompted.
I was proud, very proud.
Call me inappropriate, but this sign made me giggle.
As if we hadn't had enough excitement for the day, when the rains came, we took advantage of the Children's Museum on the Fair grounds. Ava and Matt had fun running around playing, but Josh was planted firmly next to the sand box filled with trucks.


2 comments:
I love, love, LOVE the fair too. It was Chad and I's first date and we've gone every year for 9 years. :)
THANK GOODNESS you did not make it home with a lifesize banana. It would have given me nightmares.
Post a Comment