Wednesday was Josh's first day back at school. He has officially graduated from "Mother's Day Out" to the big leagues of the"Preschool" program. This is freaking me out a bit, but I like that they have a curriculum for the kids. He'll be ready for college before you know it. It was a great first day for Josh and I was surprised by my wonderful dad who drove ALL the way from Houston just to eat lunch with me. Thanks for making me feel so loved, Dad!
The day before school started we had our "meet the teacher" day. Josh was so excited to hang out with all his buddies at school. Afterwards we treated the boys to a little Chicken Play action. They insisted on sitting at their own table. I guess they are already embarrassed by us lame Mommies.

Our last summer hoorah is the annual UT reunion beach trip!
Stay tuned for some adorable mini- Longhorn/ toddlers on the beach pictures!
3 comments:
holy cow. that child is already an adult. Hope the beach is going well. It is so awesome in NYC this weekend (75 degrees, blue skies).
I love the excitement in Josh's face! I hope he'll always be so enthusiastic about school.....love that boy!
MeMe
wow, somebody's off to college! He's SO BIG! xo
Post a Comment