Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ask and You Shall Receive!



Well, well, well... who has the bestest blog readers ever? I do!!! Thanks so much for all the comments and emails with your favorite songs. I even got a iTunes gift card in the mail from a super sweet friend, (thank you, Jen). Y'all are awesome! Al's iPod Makeover '09 is in it's final stages and I am pleased to say I have been inspired by your musical diversity, friends. From The Beatles to Fatboy Slim, I will no doubt have a rockin' playlist. I promised many of you that I would share, so here are all the songs that have been recommended. Please note, this is merely a cut and paste list; I do not endorse all of the songs listed. For example, whoever added Miley Cyrus to their list should be ashamed of themselves and if I have to hear Taylor Swifts's You Belong with Me song one more time, I will hang myself. (This from the girl with all of Britney Spear's songs on my iPod. I'm such a hypocrite.)
Happy iTunes Listening
(i.e. Giving another $0.99-$1.29 to Steve Jobs).


BANDS/ARTISTS-

The Beatles
Pink
Smog
Pixies
TV on the Radio
Girl Talk
Iron and Wine
Timbaland
Lady GaGa
Justin Timberlake
Pat Benetar
Queen
Christina Aguilera
Michael Jackson
Eminem
Kelly Clarkson
Paula Abdul
Bon Jovi
Daughtry
Pearl Jam

SONGS-

Graduation by Vitamin C
Dear Mama by 2Pac
Golddigger
Starry Eyed Surprise
Stephan Marley- Mind Control
Bringing Sexy Back - justin timberlake
Put a Ring on It
In the Ayer
Shawty- Get Loose
In Person - Pussycat Dolls
Here it Goes Again 0k go
Buzzin' - Shwayze
Just Dance - Lady GaGa
You Belong with Me- Taylor Swift
Everybody Got Their Something
Move Along
Praise You- Fatboy Sim
Lets Get it Sarted
Umbrella - Rihanna
Step Right Up - Red Jumpsuit
Call to Arms - I-Empire
Crazy in Love - Beyonce
I Want Everything - Hope 7
Move Along - All American Rejects
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Irreplacable - Beyonce
Burning Up - Jonas Brothers
Brave - Nichole Nordeman
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
This is How a Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas (theme from NBA finals a few years ago)
Mercy - Duffy
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Hot n Cold - Katy Perry
Hard to Handle - Black Crowes
Viva la Vida - ColdPlay
Speed of Sound - Coldplay
It's not my Time - 3 Doors Down
7 Things - Miley Cyrus
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Don't You Fake It, Pen & Paper, Step Right Up
Three Days Grace - One-X album
Anberlin - New Surrender album
Angels and Airwaves (frontman from Blink 182) - I-Empire and We Don't Need to Whisper
The Killers Within Temptation
Suga Mama Beyoncé B'Day R&B
Black Sweat -Prince
Roses -Outkast
Hate It or Love It The Game The Documentary
Sexy Back Justin Timberlake
Timbaland FutureSex
Happy Valentine's Day- Outkast
Deja Vu -Beyoncé Feat. Jay-Z
In da Club - 50 Cent
Kiss- Prince
Church - Big Boi Speakerboxxx
Between Me and You - Ja Rule Rule
P.I.M.P. - 50 Cent
Show Me What You Got- Jay-Z
Gold Digger (Featuring Jamie Foxx) Kanye West
Hey Ya! - Outkast
21 Questions - 50 Cent
Behold A Lady - Outkast
Musicology - Prince
Señorita - Justin Timberlake
Put It on Me - Ja Rule Rule
Give It to Me- Timbaland
The Underdog- Spoon -Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
When You Were Young -The Killers Sam's Town
Here It Goes Again -OK Go
Good Day Sunshine -The Beatles

No comments: