Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our life in Numbers

1 : Number of times "Joshua the Great" has been to the Circus. He looks excited, huh?



12: Number of dollars I paid for this circus clown hat (which was once filled with cotton candy). This picture makes it worth it.

20: Number of minutes Josh sat still and watched in amazement at the creepy circus acts before he got antsy and headed down the stadium stairs.

8 : Number of Tigers at the bottom of the stairs that would have eaten Josh had he got away from my death grip.



2.5: Number of hours Josh slept after the circus! Delightful!!!




3: Age of my sweet Goddaughter, Isabella. Happy Birthday Isa!








Above number times 10 : Age of my sweet friend, Tricia! Happy Birthday, Tricia!







2 : Number of answers I was able to answer when we played "Scene It" with some friends this weekend.

40: Approximate combined number of answers Brent and Erin got right. I guess while the Longhorns are busy winning football games, the Baylor Bears are busy watching movies.

3.68: Number of dollars per gallon I paid for gas this weekend! Score!

100: Percent sure that was a mistake and it should have been $3.88/gallon like all the other gas stations in town.



2: Number of margaritas I consumed at my favorite Mexican restaurant with some girl friends the other night.


1,863: Number of chips I consumed at above dinner. oops. Thanks for my Birthday dinner, girls!




10: Number of times Josh asked to watch Veggie Tales ("TaTales") this morning.

107: Degrees Fahrenheit is the high today. Oh my gosh!



4: Number of cars Josh can carry in his tiny hands at once.




12: Number of teeth that Josh likes to show off when I whip out the camera and say " SMILE!"







5 comments:

Tricia said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out, Al! It's great to join all the old ladies in the 30+ club. That picture is great because it looks like Matt is completely repulsed by having to pose with his mother.

Anonymous said...

you better watch your baylor comments! one of these days... :)

i LOVE the pic of josh at the circus. he is so serious about his costume!!

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

I love the number game & the circus hat....fabulous!

Nicole said...

and now for his next trick, the great josh-ini will make his head disappear! KAZAAAM!

(very talented, and cute)

xoxo, pickies

jamas said...

Don't be dogg'in on the Bears sista!!!