When I decided on an airplane nursery for Josh's room, I had no idea the theme would "take off" to such "heights." I bet you can guess what caused us to create this "landing pad" under Josh's crib.

Yep, our boy went airborne the other night. Just as Chris and I were nestling in to watch the women's all-around finals, we hear a "THUD" from inside Josh's room followed by his wailing cry. Chris got to him first, thank God, I don't think I would have handled it very well. Physically, he was fine, but it scared the bejesus out of the poor guy (and me). After some serious snuggles, he fell back to sleep safely in his crib. The drama!
Of course, Josh thinks that I placed all these pillows on the ground so he can practice his cannon balls. Don't worry, I'm not going to leave them under his crib forever, just until I know that removing his bumper pads will do the trick to prevent future crib jumping activity.

After surviving the acrobatics on Friday night, we headed out of town to The Lost Pines Resort for some recuperation. Every year, Chief Justice Jefferson hosts a reunion for his former Texas Supreme Court Clerks. It is always a good time thanks to the family friendly resort and reuniting with old friends. The Chief is up for re-election in November, check out his website: https://wallacejefferson.com/about/

Josh loved being in the hotel room. He was running and jumping and squealing (poor neighbors) and laughing. Well, he loved the room until it was time to go to sleep. That didn't go very well at all, but we expected that.
Fish out of Water!!!!
Josh wouldn't let me carry him or his fishie down to the pool. He is such an independent man!
1 comment:
Josh just looks like he is up to no good and full of mischief!!!
Post a Comment