Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hilarious


Here is a new fun thing for y'all to try.... A Celebrity look-alike-meter. Once again, I stole this idea from my friend, Michelle's blog. Obviously, I wish I was as cool as she is, since I have a habit of stealing her blog ideas! It's so much fun, you have to try it! I tried Josh's picture, but the results were quite embarrassing. The only male celebrity on his list was Jonathan Taylor ( the teen-heart throb from Home Improvement), the rest were hot blond women (Michelle Pfeiffer and Kate Hudson to name a few). Instead, I was able to create a Look-a-Like meter and guess what..... I won!!!! By 7%, but hey, I still won! Yeah Irish genes!!! Have fun and I want to hear who is on your list!!




1 comment:

Nicole said...

kristin davis-- we always knew. the handsomest miniman in the world requires no lookalike. he's too fine. see you next week! xoxo