My dad is a huge golfer, and gave Josh a set of REAL golf clubs! They are so cute!!! I love mini-things and these are definitely mini-clubs. They even came with a mini-golf bag that has a little stand. So CUTE..... and so dangerous!!! In order to prevent serious head injury, and for the safety of Chris' fancy TV and our furniture, dogs, vases, frames, lamps, candle sticks, and windows we have concluded the steel golf clubs will be for outside use only. But, did I mention how cute they are??
Here is Daddy giving Josh his first lesson. I love how he is in costume with his plaid shorts and polo shirt. This wasn't planned, I promise. I hope Josh can hit a ball better than I can. My family consists of some seriously talented golfers. This is yet another reason I am the black sheep of the family. If the little ball gets an inch off the ground, I get excited! Looks like Josh is already better than me......
"FORE!!!!"
Josh loved it when Granddad read his "Duck in the Truck" book. My sweet dad was so patient and read it to him probably 50 times while they were here. I love this picture of them, my dad looks so happy in the background. Now we all see where Josh gets those rosy Irish cheeks from!
Saturday night we rocked out at Chris' Battle of the Bands. My parents and I were on the "groupie" list which made us very cool for the night. Chris is so talented and blows me away every year when he gets on stage and sings and plays his sax like a rock star. I could never do what he does, and I was so proud of his performance. He sang one of my favorite Robert Earl Keen songs which was just the highlight! His band was the obvious favorite of the night.
1 comment:
i *love* the picture of josh and your dad. and the mr. mischief one isn't bad either, heh heh. what a ham! xoxo
Post a Comment