
Introducing my new fancy Canon SLR camera! I have been playing with it constantly. Chris thought he was having a seizure at one point, but it was just the flash going off at approximately 3 frames per second. By no means do I know what all the different buttons and settings do, but I have ventured out of the "full auto" mode a few times.

We ordered it online and I was like a little kid waiting for it to be delivered. I tracked the package daily on UPS.com (gotta love that feature). I watched as it went from San Antonio to Ontario (that didn't make much sense to me), on down to Houston then over to Mesquite and then to my lovely city and eventually ending up on my front door step. And, yes, the UPS guy left the fancy camera on my door step in the freezing rain, for all the world and rain drops to destroy. Luckily, due to my keen detective skills, I knew it would arrive that afternoon and planned to be home during my neighborhood UPS delivery time and was able to rescue my new treasure from the elements.
And so it begins people, another hobby to further document the life and times of Joshua.
Lord help us.

Jackson, our black lab, has always been difficult to photograph due to his dark coat and iridescent eyes. Although he looks completely irritated with me, I thought this picture turned out pretty good! At least you can see him!
In other news......
Happy Birthday Chris!
We had a fun celebration for Chris' birthday on Wednesday. Poor guy had to work all day, but Josh and I tried to make it special for him. Josh learned, " Happy Birthday to you Daddy!" It was darn cute. I always love Chris' birthday, because it makes him another year older than me. Funny how that works.
MeMe came in town for Josh's birthday this weekend! I think Josh is psychic because he woke up this morning asking for MeMe, and I hadn't even told him she was coming!

Stay tuned for birthday pictures. I can't believe he is going to be TWO!!!
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! That new camera will rock your world compared to the point & shoot variety! Have fun!
I LOVE my SLR!!! I cant believe I survieved without it for so many years. I cant wait to see your outdoor shots now!!!
Post a Comment