This evening, I received my SIXTH email/comment regarding "the dog incident." People!!! I was TRYING to be nice by not going into detail about this disgusting event that took place 9 days ago. But, since you asked nicely, I will explain as delicately as possible.........

This sweet face
PLUS
PLUS

A full bottle of Mr. Clean Tile Cleaner
EQUALS......
A Dog in need of a year's supply of this product
AND

A living room rug in need of this treatment
OR
even better-
I think that will explain what happened.
I'm sure you can fill in the blanks.
Oh dear.



2 comments:
wonderful! I love all the symbols of "tops and tails". Poor Murphy.
Mom
Thanks for sharing the story...and great job abbreviating it for those of us who are too weak stomached to ever make it in the nursing profession...and STILL beleaguered by the 24 hour version of morning sickness! Good grief, is Josh eating all of Murph's food? That is crazy that she's drinking cleaning products.
Post a Comment