Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rock, Paper, Scissors




Yesterday, my fellow crazy scrapbooking friend (Michelle) and I attended the Great American Scrapbooking Convention! And oh my was it great! This is our second time to go. And, according to my life philosophy, if you do it twice, it's a tradition. We had a fun time making our way from booth to booth looking at some old and new crafting supplies. It was overwhelming to say the least. I felt like a little mouse making my way through a giant paper jungle. Everywhere I looked there was brightly colored papers, ribbons, and buttons. It was all very exciting for me.
Here is a sample of the papers I scored. I did good- I left with $11 in my pocket! I hated leaving craft land, but reality is just as fun. While I was gone, Erin and Katie entertained Josh, or maybe he entertained them? It sounds like they had a great day together.


I hear that Katie blessed my boy with many smooches and hugs throughout the morning. Here he is playing hard to get. He is yet to learn those games don't work with smart women.

This picture cracks me up. Snack time on the hearth. It looks like they are having a very serious conversation about the upcoming election, or maybe just the difference between Baby Goldfish and Regular Goldfish. In my opinion, just as important.
" Need a little help here!"
Josh loved to sit in Katie's Bumbo seat- until he tried to get up. No question- his cute booty is too big for the Bumbo seat.


We have some serious landscaping planned for the weekend. We currently have 3 tons of rock and stone in our driveway awaiting placement. Bring on the Advil Back and Body!

1 comment:

believe it or not...it's just me said...

though I am a little jealous that I missed the biggest event of the year for scrappers, I feel I had a great excuse and am truly blessed by the newest addition to the family!