Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rise and Shine!!!





Almost everything Josh does cracks me up. Not in a bad way... I laugh with him, not at him. He especially makes me laugh when it comes to sleeping (or not sleeping) in his crib. Around 6:50 every morning, Chris and I hear Josh flipping back and forth in his crib like a fish out of water. A few minutes later, various pitched squeaks and squeals come from the nursery monitor. Occasionally, he will let out a fantastically long "Pssstttttsssttt" noise and make himself laugh. Recently, consonants have been added to his morning repertoire; "DaDa, NaNa, BaBa." Honestly, it is quite entertaining to hear every morning. He also likes to play with his fish aquarium crib toy that hangs on the railing. I personally hate the thing 'cause sometimes he hits it at 3 am and I have to go in and turn it off. But, Josh loves it and sometimes it buys me 20 more minutes of sleep in the morning, kind of like a snooze button. Oh, if only babies came installed with a snooze button! Above is a picture of Josh asleep in a difficult to recreate position. Don't' you love his Pj's?

Yesterday, I got Josh these SUPER cute Converse shoes.




But, they TOTALLY don't fit him, because of these...........





...Chubby Feet!!!!!! How cute are they!?!?! I guess we will be the family that never puts shoes on their child. But not for lack of trying or availability of cute shoes.



2 comments:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

mini baby needs some crocs for those freddie flinstone feet! :)

believe it or not...it's just me said...

we had the same problem... (only thing that had meat on the kid were his hands and feet.) Sam prefers to be shoeless anyway. hmm wonder where he gets that from? hee hee