Thursday, August 16, 2007

Any coupons, Sir?

Guess what we did today??? Yep, we went grocery shopping. As you can see, Josh is very helpful during our weekly Kroger visits. I like my grocery store for it's variety and weekly specials, but I very much dislike the fact his car seat does not fit snug in the front part of the "buggy" ( as my East Texas family would say). Because of this, I must put Josh in the big bucket part of the "buggy" and fit all my groceries around him. He enjoys it. Today he had a great time trying to open the huge bag of cheese in his lap. If you are thinking, "good Lord Alison, how much cheese and sour cream do you need?" I have a good excuse.


This morning, Josh and I were playing in the living room while I watched the Today show and drank my coffee; our usual routine. I ran into the kitchen for 30 seconds to top off my mug and when I came back into the living room, there was no Joshua. Here is what I found upon further investigation...


Sneaky guy, hiding under his excersaucer. But wait... a few minutes later he did it again. I think he is playing with me, don't you?



This afternoon we attended a free Kindermusic class with the other little ones in my play group. Oh my... Josh LOVED it! He was squealing and laughing and bouncing and yelling, and just having a darn good time. His favorite parts was sucking on the rattles and dancing with Katie. My favorite part was watching him have so much fun and the fact the whole room was cushioned and completely baby-proofed so I didn't have to chase him all over the place. I think I will redecorate a room in my house for that purpose.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Katie & Josh are both just sitting there w/ toy in their mouths! Well of course, what else do you do w/ toys??

TheHamptonFamily said...

I think the grocery cart picture has to me one of my all time favorite pictures. It is hilarious!

TheHamptonFamily said...

I meant "be" not "me." ;)

Sara Carolina said...

Music classes are great! We go to a local one in Houston (Fundamentally Music) and Isa can't wait to go back every week.