Sunday, August 26, 2007

"I call this one!!!"

Saturday morning, we packed up and drove southbound for Bastrop, TX. We attended the Chief Justice Jefferson's annual reunion at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort. It was amazing! If anyone is looking for a great place to take a family vacation, I would highly suggest this resort. They had many pools, a lazy river which Josh loved, a spa, a fancy golf course which Chris loved, horse back riding, Frisbee golf, a splash park, an arcade, an ice cream parlor, water balloon wars, movie night by the pool.... and so much more. (Yes, I am hoping a representative from the resort will read this blog and give me a free 5-day stay).

On Saturday, we arrived and Josh immediately had to check out the room via hands and knees. He was quick to find the TV remote and phone cords. We headed straight to the lazy river and then off to the Chief's dinner. Josh was so excited to be in a new place, he refused to fall asleep as to not miss out on any of the fun to be had. I don't blame him.



This is a picture I had to add to the blog for Grandad Barno's enjoyment. Josh was in love with chasing the flag on the putting green. Dad, I think there will be a little golfing with your grandson in the future!

This picture I had to add to the blog for everyone's enjoyment. He was looking cool for all the ladies at the pool. There was one particular red-head he was checking out. Watch out ladies of the beach... here comes Josh!

1 comment:

believe it or not...it's just me said...

what a cutie!! what a chunk!! how in the world do you get those glasses to stay on his face?