
Hey guys. It's Josh. My mommy asked me to post today since she is not feeling great. She had a root canal this morning. Ugh, she told me all about it and it did not sound fun at all. It made me very happy not to have teeth to worry about. I mean, I have so many other things to worry about, like how to get those darn lights on my play mat to turn on, if the Elmo on my diapers is showing through my pants , and how the Baby Einsten videos got so popular.
My week has been pretty good. Yesterday was rough though. I woke up on the wrong side of the crib... actually it was more like the wrong side on my body. You see, I have learned to roll from my back to my stomach while I am sleeping. I HATE being on my belly, hate it, hate, it! When I wake up on my belly it really scares me, cause I don't really remember how to move my body to get onto my back. Sounds simple, but it is really hard. So, I scream real good to wake up mom and dad and they come RUNNING into my nursery to save me. I yell out.... " AHHH, turn me over please!" We must have a communication problem 'cause they look so relieved that it is JUST that I am on my belly and not that I have fallen out of my crib or something. I don't understand, what could be worse than being on your belly? Today, we went and got Father's Day presents for dad and my granddads. I helped pick them out. It was fun, until mom started looking at shoes. Shopping is so overrated.
This weekend Granny Gayle and Pa are coming to play with me. I can't wait to show them all my new tricks, like turning on and off the TV with the remote. My mom always says,
" Josh, you are a remote hog just like your daddy." I don't really know what that means, do you?
1 comment:
Alison,
Hope you feeling better after your big dental visit! Been there, done that...hated it! :)
Lovin your blog!
Post a Comment