Friday, June 8, 2007

Mommy's afternoon off












Since I am on the topic of scrapbooking and general craftiness... I am so proud of my new craft corner in our study. I reorganized all my supplies and papers and made my own boxes so everything matches and looks pretty. I just need to find the time to use all my newly organized items!

Now to the star of this blog.... he had a fun day with Aunt Pickles. Yes, my dear friend, Nicole was so kind to watch him while I went and played for a few hours. As you can see from the picture above, he LOVES his Auntie Pickles and gives her the biggest grins! Judging by the numerous gifts, phone messages, and cards Nicole has given Josh... I think she is a little fond of him as well. Oh, but how I miss the little man when I am away from him. Although I had a great time on my own today, he is NEVER too far from me and ALWAYS on my mind.




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Minibaby was extremely cute and good for me when I watched him. Duh. Both Sesame Street and the pattern on the sofa pillows are very fascinating, as you might expect. Pickles is looking forward to more minibaby lurve!

Sara Carolina said...

Way to make the day, Auntie Pickles!