Silly one.
School Family picnic and teachers vs student kick ball game. Such a perfect night. The students won (shocker) and the kids stayed up playing waaaaaay past their bedtime.
Emily already rules the big-kid school- pigtails and all.
She is also her teacher's favorite. (I bet they say that to all the parents).
The boys went camping for the weekend, so me and my girl stayed home and did girly things like eat Rice Krispie treats for dinner and paint our toes.
Camping pals.
There is a whole lot of trouble right here.
While my boys hiked up a big hill by a lake, I ran up a few rolling hills by our house. Our annual neighborhood 5k and carnival was a huge success and raised money for a new indoor playground. And my running buddy, Caleb and I both won 1st place in our age group. Great morning!
Josh inherited the "OH WOW! Look at that bird," gene from his Meme and Aunt Pickles.









No comments:
Post a Comment