Saturday, April 26, 2014

Photo Friday 4/25

This is Emily's approach to Easter Egg hunting... just standing and looking at all of them on the ground. I'm sure she is thinking, "what on earth are all these things all over the place? It's a MESS!"
She hates messes. 

Thankfully, at the big Helicopter Easter Egg Drop we were with Josh's baseball team who knew just how to direct Emily to a successful egg hunt.  
How awesome is that? 
"GET THE SPARKLY ONE!!!" 
I love these boys. 


All the neighbor kids before the Easter egg hunt in our front yard. 
Josh looks like a giant. 
He was so sweet with all the little ones, (he is by far the eldest of the bunch) and helped them put eggs in their baskets. 


Easter Sunday Best. 

Chris got to sing in the church "choir" and it was amazing. They did such a great job and the service was better because of the performance. They truly captured the beauty of what Easter is about, praising the miracle of resurrection and the grace we all receive. 

We may have looked all clean and nice, but clean and nice we were not on Easter weekend. 
Josh- 
Translation: "Nobody allowed, I am grounded." 
Ummhumm. 

Emily. 
Ummmhummm. 

They were happy (and lucky) they still got to partake in an afternoon sibling Easter egg hunt. 
Grace. 
It's all about grace. 


Sweet boy, still gets as excited this year as he did when he was three. 
I love his joyful heart. 

This picture is strictly to show the cute the 
back of Emily's Easter outfit. 

Easter skips. 

Love this one. 

Pushing big brother.  


Somebody loves a chocolate bunny. 


Our Easter feast for four. 
We had lots of left overs. 



Another great Emily pose. They are getting more and more frequent. 

I don't know WHO she gets it from! 

Big girl cruising around town. 


Scooterizing at the not-yet open splash park. 
She says, "I scoooooooter. I scooooooter." 

Post-bath robe hugs. 
Emily calls this her "warm" and wants to wear it EVERYWHERE! She insists that Josh wears his as well after showers. 

Melt down at Walmart. 
Yep- that is her with her face smashed into the floor at the Walmart. 
Still waiting to see what kind of crazy illness will pop up from this blessed moment. 

Walking Josh to school. 
He loves walking to school and Emily insists on wearing her backpack when we walk him to school. 
Cuties. 


Just because this was hilarious.  
We had just arrived at school and I was finishing up a conversation on my phone before we went inside.  She climbed into the front seat, found my glasses and just stared me down- just like this, until I finally got off the phone. 



At the car wash.
Yeah.  


Hugging Daddy and Joshie good-bye as they head out for their YMCA camping trip. She LOVES her Daddy. 

No comments: