Friday, April 18, 2014

Photo Friday 4/18


To Austin we go to see this bunch of fools. 


Emily got to see her boyfriend, Johnny.



And Josh got to see his. 


This is Emily when Chris said, 
"Emily, do you want some ice cream?"
"YEAH!!!!"
It was a perfect Austin night. 

We finally got to go to the new Austin Children's museum. 
SO FUN! 
Emily peaking through a little window in the toddler play area. 

Playing with big brother is fun! 

This seemed like a good idea at the time, but it was near impossible to get this girl to leave the painting and water play area. 


Josh's crazy face that freaks me out on the screen in the entry way. 

Later that afternoon, Pickles put together a super fun and awesome Easter Egg hunt for the kids. 
My children are the luckiest kids ever! 


Clearly, Emily understands the Easter egg hunt game this year. 
Josh was so helpful pointing out each egg to her. 

Can she be any cuter? 

This one is still pretty cute also. 
He was thrilled with the R2D2 Easter Eggs he found. 

Thanks for the confetti eggs, Pickles. 
Almost as awesome as the fart blaster. 

There is a whole lot of love in one pack and play. 
They look so much alike! 


Uncle Phil and Aunt Anna were in town for the weekend and Josh took the opportunity to jump on poor Phil as often as he could. 

He also decided since Phil is so funny looking,
 he should do a portrait of him. 

I think he captured him perfectly! 
Well, I think Josh's version is a bit generous, 
but whatever, that is what 
art is all about. 


This cracks me up. 
I kept talking about wanting to take the kids to
 take pictures in the blue bonnets. 
Here is Chris' version. 
Lovely.

Kerbey!!!!

After a long drive home, Emily had to get
 her energy out by running laps. 

I love this!

These two in their favorite hiding spot eating after school snacks. 



Shark Photo Bomb! 
Class field trip to the Aquarium.

Not to brag... but, I'm going to brag...
Josh had a perfect report card this 6 weeks! 
All A's and all excellent for behavior! 
We were so proud of him, we treated him to a new game he has been wanting for months and dinner at McDonald's. I know, I know- may not be the best parenting if you ask the experts, but whatever,  making him feel like a king for a night was worth it. 

 This could have ended badly. 

Tantrum outside of Josh's school. 
Actually, it was in the front entrance doorway in front of pretty much every parent at the school as the 6 weeks pride rally was dismissed. 
I had to move her rag doll body to this bench and then proceeded to document the fun. 
Another parenting moment I am just SO proud of. 
I'm on a roll this week. 

Josh sticking his head out the window on the way home from school one afternoon. 
Why?
I'll just let you wonder, but it has to do with his stinky little sister. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh and Em are growing like weeds. Love the trip to Austin. Pickles is such a great friend, you are all so lucky. Is that Phil with a Shiner?