Friday, May 9, 2014

Photo Friday 5/9




Weenie roast at Granee and Pa's house! 

Lunch picnic at Pickles! 

Cinco de Mayo ice cream fun in Austin.

Pickles throws such a great party that Emily fell asleep two blocks after driving away.
You may notice the band-aids. Emily fell down and skinned her knee from partying too hard at Pickle's  house. Well, six days later and Emily is still walking up to EVERYONE she sees (and this is the girl who is a bit shy of strangers) and points to her knee and says, 
"I fell down. I'm okay." 
And says it in this really sad, "feel sorry for me" voice. 
It's pretty precious, I'm not going to lie. 

Sitting on the "wait for your mommy" rug at school pick up. 

Emily's newest trick of the week. Goal for the weekend- set up Big Girl Bed. 
I pray this goes better than when her big brother went to a bed. 
Lord help me. 
Thank God for Meme and Barn!  
These angel grandparents came to my rescue this week while I spent all week at Josh's school spoiling our fabulous teachers for appreciation week. 

One of our events was an ice cream sundae bar after school for all the teachers. Josh was "so cool" that he got to stay late after school and help serve ice cream after hours to the staff. 




Cutie in her garden hat. 


Uncle Tim's portrait by Josh.

Desserts for the teacher's lunch. 

Skipping rocks in the river with Granee.

Happy Mother's Day, Granee!!!!

The welcome wagon at Pickle's party. 

No comments: