It's 4:15 pm. Well into a busy day of work.
Downtown.
Big, tall office building.
Billing hours.
Writing briefs.
Editing motions.
Conference calls.
Making a living.
Supporting our family.
Growing into the fine attorney his grandfather, uncles, and father will be proud of.
And THIS is what he sends me...
4 comments:
LOL that he picked the mustache pic to use! So funny!!
Oh my goodness. Thanks for making Katie's new favorite video ever!! :) She wants to know if you were at your house or in a different place. haha! You Browns sure are cool!
Ha! I used to be a paralegal in a former life...I am sure there would have been lots of Jib Jab in our office too, if we'd had you know, the internets back in the olden days.
I swear. The money you guys spent on those staches was well worth it. How many awesome photos and now video frames have those stouches created! Well done chris. I just imagine our attorney and why he bills in 6 minute increments....now I fully understand.
Post a Comment