As I sit here tonight, thinking about what I wanted to share, I thought, "what's been up with us lately?"
What's up?
I'll tell ya what's up...
JOSH!
Here he goes! UP, UP and away!!
After soccer, Josh's team went to Gatti Town to play. I was sleeping off a shift at the hospital, so I wasn't witness to how much Josh LOVED this particular ride. However, by the pictures Chris captured, it is obvious he was in heaven... or ALMOST to heaven.
ROCKETS!!
Josh has a newly discovered toy called a Stomp Rocket. It is awesome. Chris and I will play with it for hours as long as Josh will share it with us. It's a simple toy, but completely fun. I have gifted it to a few boys since, and it has been a great success. The other day, when the weather was picture perfect, we met Luke at the park for a "launch-athon" and the boys had all kinds of fun competing who's rocket could get higher.
... UP to no good that is!!!
It's not unusual for these two trouble-makers to eat random things around the house, towels, undies, socks, toys, loaves of bread, remote controls, magazines, plastic bags, the list goes on. Lately they have taken to eating my fall decorations! That is NOT acceptable. As punishment, they both received a nice scrub down yesterday. Poor Murphy, she was so offended when I told her she smelled like a skunk who had just had consumed an onion and garlic sandwich.
Chris took Josh for a boys night at the golf center down the street. Seemingly, this visit was a more successful and enjoyable trip than when we went last fall when he thought the golf club was a weapon.
OUR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM!!!
They were UP 14 points when we left the game after the Homecoming half time show the other night. We are having fun spending our Friday nights cheering on the home team. Josh could care less about the football game and prefers playing race cars on the bleachers with his buddies.
However, as soon as the band and drill team hits the field to perform, he is all eyes and ears dancing like he owns the stadium and entertaining the crowd. Sweet Katie gets very upset that Josh doesn't watch the game and insists he start paying attention. Backwards? Yes, very much so.
JOSH!!!!

He had a dentist appointment the other day and got his first set of X-Rays. The dental hygienist, and I quote Josh, "put me in a space ship chair and shot me up real high in the sky." Josh did fabulous, I was so proud of him. Not only is he cavity-free, but he also said he can't wait to go back to the dentist. Both of these things lead to me question if I brought the right infant home from the hospital 4 years ago.

2 comments:
Barn thinks that Murphy looks like an orphen! Poor baby. Good for Josh - great report from the dentist.
MeMe
Orphan!...........correct spelling.
Post a Comment