Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!



It's a Bird!?
It's a Plane!?
It's Josh with disturbing man-muscles and red bikni bottoms!?
No...
It's SUPERMAN!!!

What would SuperMan be without his main squeeze... SuperGirl?
Can't stand the cuteness? (I mean, look at those pig tails on SuperGirl).
Wait for it...

I don't know how we will ever top these pictures.
But, you can bet... we will try.


We are in complete FALL mode around here. Pumpkin patches, animal farms, outdoor picnics in the front yard, pumpkin carving contests, hay rides. It's never ending fall fun for our fine family.
Wow, that was a lot of F's.

{Side note: It's 3:37am and I am typing my fourth blog post of the night. It's blog catch-up time at work while my babies sleep peacefully next to me. Late night blogging on no sleep should be outlawed by the blog- reading community. Nothing good can be said after 2am.
I apologize. }

Picking the perfect pumpkin at the pumpkin farm.


Taking a hayride with Molly, Sam, Aubrey, and Hanna.

Hook 'em.

I love how Mr. Longhorn is checking the authenticity of Josh's horns.

I think he passed.

Our family pumpkin submission at a friend's pumpkin-carving party. We didn't win. The judges must have been Aggies. Or Sooners. Or Red Raiders.

Because, clearly... this is one good-lookin' pumpkin.

Next up... trick or treating and more Halloween fun! There MIGHT be a costume change in the works. Much to my surprise (enter dramatic roll of the eyes here), Josh has changed his mind for the 30th time about what character will win the coveted "Josh's Halloween 2010 Costume" title for Halloween night. Not sure I like this new found "opinion" Josh has about what costume he gets to wear. I mean, this is supposed to be about me dressing my kid up all goofy and stuff, right?
Stay tuned.
I know. This is exciting stuff.
Try and contain yourself.

1 comment:

Phil said...

nice Hook-o-lantern. or is it Bev-o-lantern? either way. Nice work. In all fairness. nothing could beat the Chris Brown and Rihanna costumes you guys did last year(?)