Chocolate Covered Marshmallows.
So easy, so cute, and so yummy!
Spider cookies. "On the rocks with an eyeball and a worm, please. "
"Aunt Pickles found it at some random store in some random city."
The Mustaches were a big hit. Kind of creepy, but fun. Especially Jen (next to me) who's 'stash looked a little too real and Kim (next to Jen) who's 'stash looked a little too much like a child molester's. Then there is Vickie (on the end) who really got into character with her Charlie Chaplin 'stash.
Josh and Chris were hanging out with Katie and her parents while we were playing Bunko, but they came home in time to play a few rounds with us. Josh was eager to jump in and get his poker-face on.

Those $6 mustaches went a long way in the laughter department. And, they didn't stop when the party did. The next evening, as I am on the phone having a serious conversation with a friend, I look up to find these additions to the nice pictures in our formal living room. My silly friends, they got me. Of course, I love it, because it is hilarious. So, if you come to my house, Josh and I will still have our mustaches on. It really adds character, I think .I had to include this picture. While I was preparing for the party, I needed a little Luke-distraction time for Josh. As the boys were unloading from the car, they spotted the mustaches instantly and had hours (which really means minutes for a 3 year old) of fun playing with them. I love Luke's smile in this picture.
2 comments:
I have a hamburger hat for your child. I'm not kidding.
This is the first I've heard of Luke's facial hair! I love it.
Post a Comment